The procedure for reviewing manuscripts
submitted for publication in scientific-methodical Journal “Physics in higher education” (next Journal)
- To review manuscripts, decorated according to the requirements published in the magazine and on the site of the VAK (http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/) and Journal (http://pinhe.lebedev.ru).
- Manuscripts received articles are registered, and assigned identification number.
- A copy of the manuscript of the article, the previous registration shall be communicated on the profile of scientific research for review editorial board members and other professionals.
- To review are professionals working in the same unit of the University or research institution where the work was performed.
- Review shall be conducted confidentially. The author reviewed the work is given the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the text of the review.
- If the reviews on the article have a reference to the need to fix, it is sent to the author for revision. In this case, the date on which the revision is considered the date of return of the modified article.
- If you do not agree with the opinion of the reviewer, the author of the article has the right to provide a reasoned response to the editor of the magazine. The article can be directed to proofreading or editorial board for approval.
- A decision on whether to publish the review, was adopted by the editorial board.
- The originals are stored in the magazine reviews within three years.
Editor-in-Chief of the "Physics in higher education",
Academician of RAS Oleg N. Krokhin