Rules for execution, reviewing and publication of scientific articles offered for publication in the journal “Physics in Higher Education” (release 2015)
1. At present, “Fizicheskoe Obrazovanie v VUZah” (Physics in Higher Education), a Russian journal on physics, is directed to urgent publication of articles on the recent advances in physics education having a perspective of application. Foreign authors can also submit scientific materials in the journal. Details are in the Web site: http://pinhe.lebedev.ru. Submitting a manuscript to the editorial staff, the foreign authors give to the editorial board, founders, and journal publisher a non-repayable right to publish the manuscript as an article in Russian and in English in the print journal and in Internet. The authors preserve the copyright on the manuscript. In this connection, they must direct a message to the editorial staff in the specified form:
License contract about transfer of the publication right
We, authors of the manuscript, __________________________________________________________________
give to the editorial board, founders, and journal publisher a non-repayable right to publish the manuscript as an article in Russian and in English in the print journal “Fizicheskoe Obrazovanie v VUZah” (Physics in Higher Education) and in Internet.
We confirm that the given publication does not break the intellectual rights of other natural and juristic persons.
Signatures: ________________________________________ (personal data, date)
The print manuscript must be directed to the address: Editorial Staff of Fizicheskoe Obrazovanie v VUZah (Physics in Higher Education), Lebedev Physical Institute of RAS, 53, room 35, Leninskiy Prospect, Moscow, 119991, Russia.
The digital manuscript must be directed by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The manuscript of the article must be in Russian and in English.
3. Every article is criticized in compliance with a decision of the editorial board. The Editor-in-Chief takes a final decision about publication.
4. An article text must be formed in the following manner:
- title (font size 14, bold, Times New Roman);
- authors and its contact information (font size 10);
- abstract (font size 8 and so on);
- PACS numbers (Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme, American Institute of Physics – www.aip.org/pacs));
- main text, figures, tables, and the like (font size 10);
- references (font size 10).
5. The article volume is no more than 15 pages and 8 figures.
6. The text must be made on basis of Microsoft Word. Complicated formulas make use of MathType. Physical quantities are indicated by Roman and Greek letters.
7. A publication payment is 10 $ per page.
8. Authors receive the PDF version of the article after its publication.
9. Every article is accompanied by the copyright.
Editor-in-Chief, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Ôleg N. Krokhin